✓ Define your goals. Objectives aren’t achievable until they’re clear as glass. We can help you put a finger on what’s important to you.
✓ Know your team. For a program to mean something to its participants, it has to touch on what matters to them. We look at your team’s lifestyle and demographics and design rewards that match.
✓ Create incentives. Rewards can come in two shapes, travel or prizes:
- Travel should be something unforgettable, which the winners could never do on their own. A cocktail party on Sugar Loaf Mountain over the lights of Rio de Janeiro at dusk, for example. (We love coming up with things like this.)
- Prizes could mean merchandise, gift certificates or debit cards; value can range from five dollars up to thousands.
✓ Set rules. Rules should be simple, fair, achievable (with a stretch) and related to your goals. Beyond that, the structure can take any shape:
- Set a fixed time period, or make it ongoing.
- Let participants earn a reward in one big push, or build points over time.
- Let them earn it individually, or by pulling together as a group.
✓ Build excitement. People don’t jump at something just because you tell them to. You need a communications strategy. We’ll design you an awards catalogue, customize a debit card with your logo, announce your trip to Costa Rica by giving away bottles of select local salsa, or promote your trip to Tucson with an Old West newspaper – complete with photos of company personnel. (The “wanted” signs are your call.)
✓ Deliver the prize. If the reward is travel, we can create something absolutely amazing and handle every last detail. (Visit our Gallery or read a Case Story to catch a glimpse of what that might look like.) If the reward is merchandise, we can organize that for you too.
✓ Wrap up. Goals achieved? Financial results? Feedback? We’ll help evaluate your success, and provide tax documents as well.
Give us your goals, and start creating a sales incentive program that fits your budget and sets your team on fire. Contact us.